Sunday, November 4, 2012

first post in a while...& probably 1st today

Good morning... noon all my crafty friends.  today i'll probably post throughout the day with different projects in stead of posting them all at the same time. My nephew is visiting from Utah and we don't have a ton of time with him or his parents.  and we'll be going to church at 1pm our time so I'll have to take a break to get ready and enjoy.  so today I have 3 projects done so far...

 This first pic. is of some decorations I used for my Alice in Wonderland party.  They had feet but were easier to store without them.  aren't they cute?  It's not the best picture but  I had to share.  

Challenge: 
Surprise Birthday Party http://decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/















This next pic. is of a birthday card I made using  the crafts meow stamps and their challenge layout. 
Challenges this one is entering:
The Crafts Meow Nov. sketch http://thecraftsmeowshop.blogspot.com/
Little Scrap pieces anything goes http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/

And my favorite so far, just because I love Christmas, is my dry embossed card using the snowflake and Swiss dots embossing folders for cuttlebug, some paper that I loved and took a sample of  5 years ago from my MIL's stash, I knew i'd make a cute Christmas card with it & she said it was okay to take some.  the ribbon is from Walmart in their sewing section; I just loved the sparkly gold.  and the wreath is from a set of stamps my mom bought from Joann to give me for Christmas a few years ago.  I sanded the gold banners to make the white core pop and tie into the background and i added a snowflake brad to tie in the snowflakes on the back.  the happy holidays metal sentiment I got years ago from my SIL, Karena, and couldn't figure out how to hold it on (it wouldn't attach at all) so I hot glued it on.  My 3 colors for this was RED, GREEN & GOLD & I used this weeks Retro sketch #36.  

Challenges this is entering:
Hiding in my craft room #70 http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/
Docerela Creations #25 Christmas http://blog.docerelashop.com/

I have to go get ready now so Happy Crafting & hopefully I'll have more for you later today!

15 comments:

  1. All of your projects are so fabulous!! I love the Alice in Wonderland decorations...how fun!! The clock stamp on the second card is awesome and the embossing on the third is beautiful!! Great job on all of them!! Thanks so much for playing along at Decorate to Celebrate and Happy Sunday!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Decorate to Celebrate DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for joining us at decorate to celebrate love your projects well done. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun projects! Great snowflake embossing! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your Alice in Wonderland project and your other projects are fabulous!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! Love this snowflake embossing paper, totally gorgeous! Thanks for joining us on Docerela Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects. Thank you for joining our challenge over at Docerela Creations.

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  7. your Alice in wonderland is beautiful love the pink. Thanks you so much for joining the LSP challenge.Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful project! I love the colors you chose for the birthday card! Thank you so much for joining us in the sketch challenge at The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great entries for all these challenges. Love how you used the Vintage Clocks and are so happy you were able to play with us at The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love seeing your Alice in Wonderland decorations!! The little favors are very cute!! :)

    Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous project! Thank you for joining us at Decorate To Celebrate:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. SuperCute projects! Thank you so much for joining us at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute, cute projects! Great Alice and Wonderland decorations!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful. Thank you for joining our challenge over at Docerela Creations. Susete DT Docerela Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great projects.

    Thank you for joining our challenge over at Docerela Creations
    Ana
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete